4 Best Providers of Web Hosting with Email for Businesses in 2020
Getting your messages across the online platform is essential. If you are an entrepreneur handling a business, you must have a quality email hosting provider. This measure improves overall communication. Plus, it makes work easier for you.
This post will guide you on hosting with email. We will show you the best hosting with email services for businesses of all sizes. This post seeks to help you learn more about the topic and make the right choice.
Can You Host Email and Website Separately?
Yes, you can host your email services and website separately. Web hosting providers offer free email accounts services in most of their packages, but experts advise that you choose a different provider for both functions. They encourage this, especially if you are using shared hosting.
Many users recommend this separation of services for several reasons:
- When you talk about a web hosting, its focus is on the website. It does not give full priority to the email. Its software does not provide the high performance needed for a smooth operation.
- Combining your email accounts on your website consumes too much space. This case affects storage capacity.
- You cannot entirely rely on your site hosting to handle your emails. Once it goes down, everything comes with it. This issue creates a domino effect on your operations if you do not have any backup.
Does Web Hosting Include Email?
Yes, hosting providers commonly include email hosting services, but you have to know that web and email hostings are entirely different things.
Web hosting is getting your website on a company that provides a server.
Meanwhile, email hosting is a kind of service where a hosting provider rents out email servers to its users. This service enables you to receive emails on an address that has your domain name.
There are free versions of email services included in hosting packages by most providers. However, many customers often subscribe to professional email services.
The reason for this is because most free email hosting platforms have a lot of problems. These lapses include constant advertisements and pop-up banners, weak security measures, and less cloud storage. There is also no offering for a personalized domain name.
If you opt to manage your site with a separate email hosting service, there are many services out in the market today. These hosting providers promise a useful and convenient performance to assist you in your every need.
How Do I Set Up an Email Using My Domain?
Custom email may look unimportant for your business, but it is essential. When you use a custom address, it gives your brand a feeling of being official. It makes your business seem more credible since you are making it more personal to your brand.
Creating a personalized email address starts by picking an email platform to utilize. You then install it to your custom domain.
But choosing the platform or email host to use can be confusing. It is because a lot of providers offer attractive packages. You have to carefully select the provider that fits your needs since they will arrange the technical aspects. It also has to fit the budget you have set, because the range of features depends on it.
Top 4 Web Hosting Providers with Email Services
We have listed our top 4 website hosting providers that provide email services. We have also included their key features and other information.
- Zoho Mail
- Microsoft 365
1. Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is a hosting email service. It has a packed online office suite with a ton of newly introduced features. These include: undo and recall mail and offline mode.
It also allows attachments up to 250 MB. Zoho Mail has several plans catered to your different site needs and budget:
- The Free plan gives you five mailboxes with up to 5 GB per user. It also has free web-based email access and a 20 MB attachment limit.
- The Lite plan with fewer features is available for only $1 monthly per user, billed annually.
- The Standard plans offer you IMAP and POP support, 5 GB file storage space, and support for working with multiple domains. They come with the same productivity tools from the Free plan. They only cost $3 per user monthly, billed annually.
- Zoho also provides a Professional plan. This plan gives you 100 GB of storage, a custom domain, and a 40 MB capacity for attachments. It also has support for active directory groups, among others. Price starts at $6 per user per month with annual billing.
2. Microsoft 365
Many users consider Microsoft Office 365 to be one of the top providers of hosting plans today. They offer a competitive email package for a lesser cost. These kinds of offers put Microsoft at the top of many email web hosters lists.
Office Online also enables working with Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint from just within your browser. There are also several useful extra features added. These include intelligent search, calendars, work automation, and online conferencing.
Microsoft 365 has several plans suited to your different needs and budget:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic is the top plan that has impressive features. It includes 1 TB of online storage for OneDrive, support for 150 MB attachments, and a custom email domain address. Plus, it has 50 GB of storage per user. It is available for only $5 a month, billed annually.
- If you only want a business-class email, Microsoft's Exchange Online Plan 1 is available. It provides Exchange accounts for $4 per user monthly.
More than its performance, FastHosts banks on being affordable. They want to enable a larger number of users to avail of their services. They also want to help customers that seek quality performance but are on a tight budget.
FastHosts has several plans suited to your different needs and budget:
- FastHosts Standard Email hosting plan is a clear email hosting plan which offers essential features. It is priced for $2.60 a month, billed annually. This plan provides you with two email addresses that match your domain name. It also has 24/7 support, an antivirus, webmail access, POP3, and IMAP4.
- If you have more to spend, you can select the more competitive Exchange Email. It has a 50 GB inbox, access via Outlook's web app, and even a free domain name for the first year. The price starts at only $5.8 per month for five or more users with the annual plan.
With GoDaddy, you are guaranteed a professional-looking email address that sets your business's mood. They give you a credible and decent look to match your rising business venture. They also use the IMAP to save all your emails on your Internet service provider by syncing all your devices.
On top of efficiency, they also promise safety. Their quality security measures help keep your privacy. It also filters out spam and potential malware.
- GoDaddy has Professional Email plans with several useful features. These include an appealing webmail portal, reliable 24/7 site support, and 99.9% uptime. Plus, they offer an ad-free email, quality data security, and spam filtering. They provide two plans for your business needs, which are the Team and the Individual packages.
Aside from a brand that is well-known and trusted by many, GoDaddy offers several Office 365 plans, such as:
- For around $5 monthly per user, you can avail of their Email Essentials. This plan provides you with a professional email and domain name with 10 GB email storage.
- Online Essentials can be yours for about $8 monthly per user. It provides you with an email domain and 1 TB online storage. It also has online versions of Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- For around $10 monthly per user, you can avail of their Business Premium. It offers you an email domain and 1 TB online storage. It also has online versions of Office and comes with the newest Office version installed on up to 5 PCs per user.
We live in a competitive time when business ventures are booming from left to right. As the means of communication become more complex, knowledge is power.
People who plan on having a small business must be wise in making decisions. As the digital domain continues to rise, you must team up with trusted services that can genuinely help you.
Web providers offer free email hosting, but the tendency to compromise the quality of your emails is high. We can all agree that the delivery of our messages must be efficient and convenient.
So if you are looking for a reputable provider, it helps to know what is out in the market. Just be sure that you carefully plan and research everything that you will do. Make the right choice of choosing hosting plans that will give you the best value for your money.